2019 Kubota T2080A2
Call for Price
Equipped with a host of features, the T Series can satisfy the most demanding homeowners. Designed to help you mow more efficiently and get the job done faster – with a quality finished appearance. Learning to drive one will take minutes. Getting off of one might take a bit longer.
- Model: GH737V
- Type: OHV air-cooled gasoline engine
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Total displacement: 44.2 cu. in. (725 cc)
- Gross horsepower: 20 HP (14.9 kW)
- Starter: Electric start
- Battery voltage: 12V
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.6 gal. (13.5 I)
- Overall length: 77.0 in. (1955 mm)
- Overall width (with 42" mower): 54.8 in. (1392 mm)
- Overall height: 44.3 in. (1125 mm)
- Wheelbase: 50.8 in. (1290 mm)
- Wheel tread front: 30.8 in. (783 mm)
- Wheel tread rear: 28.6 in. (727 mm)
- Tire size front: 15 x 6.00-6
- Tire size rear: 22 x 11.00-10
- Weight: 650 Ibs. (295 kg) with 42" mower deck
- Turning radius (at outer front tire): 6.3 ft. (1.9 m)
- Steering system: Pinion & Sector gear type
- Number of speeds: Infinite to maximum
- Traveling speed (forward): 0 to 5.6 mph (0 to 9.0 km/h)
- Transmission: Hydrostatic transmission
- PTO clutch: Belt tension
- Brake: Disc
- KRA system: Standard
- Optional accessories: Hour meter, Tractor cover, etc.
- Mounting method: Suspended parallel linkage
- Adjustment of cutting height: Dial gauge
- Cutting width: 42 in. (1067 mm)
- Cutting height: 1.0-4.0 in. (25 to 102 mm)
- Number of blades: 2
- Discharge: Right side
- Model: RCK42-L T20-2
- Step-Through Operator Platform: The T Series features a full-flat operator's platform for ample floor space and legroom. It also makes getting on and off the tractor easy.
- Kubota Infinity Deck: Named for its distinctive counter-rotating figure-eight grass flow, the Infinity Deck's most notable benefit is its ability to quickly and easily change cutting modes without having to change blades. Speedily change from one mode to the other: Side-discharge mode, Mulching mode, Grass catching mode.
- Comfortable Seat: Kubota's cushion ride suspension system uses two spring-loaded shocks connected to the operator platform for a smooth, comfortable ride. Standard on the T2080 and T2380, the high back seat provides stability and comfort and easily adjusts to accommodate different operators.
- Convenient Operation: Easy mower-lift lever to release the mower deck and raise or lower as needed; One-step parking brake; Adjust cutting height easily with the simple dial under your seat; Larger rear tires for better traction and stability.
- Low Effort Driving and Steering: The hydrostatic transmission (HST) makes operating the T Series easier and more precise than ever. A single pedal controls both speed and direction changes quickly, without shifting or clutching. This keeps your hands free at all times to help maneuver around tough obstacles and work better in confined spaces. Cruise control (standard on T2080 and T2380) also allows you to maintain a constant speed, hands free.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 20 hp (14.9 kW)
- Engine Type
- GH737V OHV air-cooled gasoline engine
- 44.2 cu. in. (725 cc)
- Hydrostatic transmission
- Wheel Size
- Front: 15 x 6.00-6; Rear: 22 x 11.00-10
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.6 gal. (13.5 L)
- Deck Size
- 42 in. (1067 mm)
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag