2018 STIHL BR 350
Call for Price
A fuel-efficient backpack blower that delivers professional-grade performance.
When your landscape calls for professional-grade tools, turn to the STIHL BR 350 backpack blower. Its powerful and fuel-efficient gasoline-powered engine provides enough rugged power to tackle heavy debris, while delivering exceptional fuel economy and lower emissions than previous models. The anti-vibration technology enhances operator comfort during long runs, which are made possible by a large 57.5 oz. fuel tank. All told, the BR 350 is one of our best backpack blower values for larger properties, ranches, and farms.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Anti-Vibration System: The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Displacement: 63.3 cc (3.86 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 2.1 kW (2.8 bhp)
- Weight: 10.0 kg (22.0 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 1700 cc (57.5 oz.)
- Blowing Force*: 17 Newtons
- Avg. Air Velocity**: 75 m/sec. (167 mph)
- Max. Air Velocity**: 90 m/sec. (201 mph)
- Air Volume At Nozzle**: 740 m3/h (436 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating**: 74 dB(A)
- Power Source: Gas
- 3.86 cu. in. (63.3 cc)
- 22.0 lb. (10.0 kg)
- Air Velocity
- 75 m/sec. (167 mph)